An Cala - Self catering holiday cottage, Connel (6)
Per week from£650
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to6
Golf course nearbyYes
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
Stunning NEW property to West Coast Cottages 2020
Situated in Connel
Situated only yards from the Sea taking in the picturesque views and sunsets of Loch Etive this cottage oozes a home from home feel.
The majestic Connel Bridge with its magnificent “Falls of Lora” rapids – where the tidal sea meets with fresh Loch water creating a kayaker's playground, can all be viewed from your very own lounge window, just sit back and watch the world go by.
Argyll is renowned for its abundance of wildlife on land and Sea with porpoises, golden eagles, otters and even bottlenose dolphins recently spotted under the Connel Bridge.
This contemporary cosy cottage completely refurnished in Autumn 2019 to comfortably sleep six guests across two double bedrooms and one twin; a double and bathroom on the ground floor with another double, family bathroom and twin on the first floor.
The living area features a large wood-burning stove with comfortable seating to complement this sociable spot with its large open windows to look out at the vast views – making it ideal for guests to gather and share their stories of the day's activities. The open plan dining area is perfect for enjoying a meal while still taking in the sunset views.
The fully equipped kitchen to the back of the cottage boasts an additional conservatory dining area – perfect to sit and chat surrounded by beautiful views as your food cooks. The private garden, which you can access from the kitchen is ideal for BBQs. Alternatively, there is an excellent gastro pub and restaurant within walking distance.
Al Cala is situated in Connel, 4 miles from Oban “Gateway to the Isles” with great public transport links to Oban, Fortwilliam and Glasgow from the bus stop nearby; or for those who feel like a good hike, Beinn Lora is a mere 3 miles away. Walk the path to the top and you’ll be rewarded with panoramic views across Mull, down to Jura and across to Ben Cruachan. Alternatively, for a more relaxed walk, you also have Tralee Beach in the same location.
An Cala is a perfect base for thrill-seekers, wildlife watchers, Munro baggers, foodies and those who just want to sit back and enjoy the view.
NEW PROPERTY TO 2020
Special Offer 10% Off this November/Decemebr, Use code R0ZPL at booking** - Book Here
Low Occupancy discounts applied on booking
November & December available for short breaks - Book now
**10% discount - Minimum 2 nights, excludes Christmas & New year
*only one discount can be applied at a time
- Mesmerising views of Loch Etive & Connel Bridge
- Comfortably sleeps 6 across 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – Standard double
- Bedroom 2 – Standard double
- Bedroom 3 – Standard twin room
- 2 bathrooms – 1 upstairs & 1 downstairs (both with showers)
- Large wood-burning stove
- Spacious and airy living/dining area
- Newly refurbished, well-equipped kitchen with copious space – with further seating area
- Nescafe Dolce Gusto & filtered coffee machine
- Dishwasher/washing machine & tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating – kitchen and upstairs bathroom
- Oil central heating
- TV/ DVD player & Bluetooth speaker
- Free high-speed Wifi & 4G mobile signal
- Private garden area with BBQ & seating
- Private car parking for x2 cars
- 10mins drive from Oban
- 2min walk across the road to the pub & restaurant
- Public transport available
- Independent Private Chef available to cater for Special Occasions
- An Cala is non-smoking/vaping throughout
- House available from 4 pm on the day of arrival until 9.30 am on the day of departure
- Deposit 25% of the rental price to confirm the booking (currently 15% due to covid-19)
Unfortunately Not Accessible for wheelchair users
Bedroom 1 (double bed) on lower ground floor
bedroom 2 & 3 upstairs on first landing