Per week from£0
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to
Golf course nearbyYes
Bathrooms1, Family bathroom & one part en-suite
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
Now available for bookings!!
An elevated and uninterrupted waterfront view Aparmtent coming soon.
Beautifully presented and spacious, this newly refurbished 2 bedroom maisonette is perfectly placed for you to sit back, relax and observe the bustling maritime activity. The accommodation is on 2 floors. The hallway leads to a kitchen, dining area and lounge. Upstairs there is a double room with a small en suite toilet and twin room, both with sea views. The toilet and shower room is located across from the bedrooms. There is an elevated shared private outside area to the rear of the property.
Island View is located directly above the popular chocolate factory café on the esplanade only a short walk from Oban’s best restaurants and bars. The property has as an associated mooring located just north of the pontoons. The mooring is bookable separately at an extra cost and subject to avilabilityj. There is limited off-street parking in the lane to the rear of the property but plenty on-street parking immediately outside. Guests are recommended to obtain a parking permit from Argyll & Bute Council for the duration of stay.
Oban is a beautiful, bustling coastal town renowned for its Highland hospitality. It is a destination in its own right with a variety of activities and entertainment but also a steppingstone to the islands beyond. There is a rich variety of road trips that include, Glen Coe, Fort William, Dalmally, Inveraray, Lochgilphead, the islands of Seil, Kerrera, Lismore and Mull.
Please note, there is an external flight of stairs to access Island View and that the property is on 2 floors. It is, therefore, not recommended for anyone with walking difficulties.
Now Live for bookings!!
Short breaks also avialable for the rest of Sept, dont miss out on a last minute escape to Oban for the summer - Book Here
- Two bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin
- Bathroom 1 (en-suite) – toilet and basin
- Bathroom 2 - with bath, shower head, basin, WC,
- Fully fitted kitchen including fridge with freezer block inside, combi washing machine/dryer, microwave, dishwasher
- Fresh coffee percolator & caffatier
- Large spacious lounge with smart TV with Freesat
- Beds made up for arrival and towels provided
- Prominent waterfront position
- Free Wi-Fi
- Apartment available from 3.30pm on day of arrival until 10am on day of departure
- Deposit 25% of rental price to confirm booking (currently 15% due to Covid-19)
- There is limited off-street parking in the lane to the rear but plenty on-street parking immediately outside the property. Guests are recommended to obtain a parking permit from Argyll & Bute Council for the duration of stay.
Please note there is a flight of stairs to access No 5 and that the property is on 2 floors. It is therefore not recommended for anyone with walking difficulties