Pitstruan - Self Catering Holiday Cottage (10)
Per week from£790
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to10
Golf course nearbyYes
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
An incredibly spacious and secluded self catering holiday cottage set within private grounds in picturesque Lerags Glen near Oban, Argyll.
Pitstruan is an exceptional holiday retreat nestled by the waters edge at the head of Loch Feochan.
Ideal for a large family or a special gathering - the property lends itself well to entertaining.
Otherwise, if getting away from it all is your choice, just relax and enjoy the tranquillity of the views and watch the wildlife on the loch looking over towards Ardoran Marina and the spectacular undulating hills of the west coast of Scotland's landscape.
Due to demand we don't have any Special Offers available for this property at present.
Please check back again soon
- Sleeps 8 people comfortably in 4 bedrooms
- Ground Floor: Shared bathorom with bath, King Double and King Double with en-suite
- 1st Floor: King Double en-suite, King Double
- Spacious Lounge with log fire (widescreen tv, cd player & video)
- Dining room with a large family table.
- French patio doors leading to a raised veranda for alfresco dining (cd music system)
- Large Kitchen with large stainless steel cooking range and separate breakfast area (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer)
- Free wireless internet access
- Large enclosed private grounds with garden furniture and barbeque
- Babbling brook at the bottom of the garden
- Abundance of wildlife and birds on Loch
- Oil central heating throughout.
- A good stroll up the Glen to homely country pub 'The Barn Bar' offering good food and ales
- Walks from your doorstep
- House available from 4pm on day of arrival until 9.30am on day of departure
- Deposit 25% of rental price to confirm booking