Tigh Grianach - Self Catering Holiday Cottage, Connel, Argyll (6)
Per week from£695
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to6
Golf course nearbyYes
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
A very spacious, modernised 4 star self-catering holiday cottage with a large private garden, enjoying breathtaking panoramic views of Loch Etive and Ben Cruachan.
To the West, the view is of wide open fields where you may spot a deer or two in the early morning.
The light, airy and sunny lounge has a large patio door facing the loch, allowing you to marvel at the view - which really is one of Argyll's treasures.
Access to the loch water's edge for walks and picnics, Tigh Grianach is an ideal base to explore the local area and beyond.
The cottage is only a short drive (5 miles) from the picturesque and bustling harbour town of Oban with its many splendid shops and restaurants to explore, known as the "Seafood Capital of Scotland" with its fishing boats in the bay and the Calmac ferries leaving for the Western Isles.
Connel itself boasts two excellent well-known hotel/restaurants.
To complement this stunning location, Tigh Grianach features a large kitchen with dining area where you can enjoy relaxed family dining - the perfect place to sit down and discuss your discoveries after a day touring the West Coast of Scotland.
The spacious accommodation comprises:
- One king and two twin bedrooms, one with en-suite shower
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fridge Freezer
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Large screen TV with free-view
- DVD Player
- Cot and Highchair available on request
- Electric central heating with individual room control
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Large private garden with patio area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Dog-friendly - walks from the door
- House available from 4pm on the day of arrival until 9.30am on the day of departure
- Deposit 25% of rental price to confirm booking
All on 1 level, with a ramp for access but not fully accessible in bathrooms