Springbank Self Catering Holiday House
Near Connel near Oban
Per week from£845
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to8
Golf course nearbyYes
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
Springbank is a stylish self-catering holiday house in the shadow of Ben Cruachan in Argyll within easy reach of Oban.
A relaxing yet imposing granite-built house standing majestically over the picturesque village of Taynuilt, near Connel, Oban with views to Loch Etive. This fine Victorian house dating from 1885, with lots of character and original features, sleeps up to 8 in comfort. It is set in mature gardens which are easy to lose yourself in.
Decorated simply yet tastefully, with a large luxury bathroom with roll-top bath, Springbank welcomes you to a home-from-home in the Scottish Highlands.
For further information visit: www.springbankscotland.co.uk
There is plenty to do in the local area, including exceptional walking, climbing, wilderness mountain biking, fishing and kayaking. Oban, the gateway to the islands with its many delicious seafood restaurants, is only a 25-minute drive away.
**Winter Breaks from £145 per night (3 night minimum stay)**
- The house sleeps 8 comfortably in 4 classy bedrooms
- Situated in the popular village of Taynuilt, with renowned butchers shop, post office, general store, Robin's Nest Tearooms, a railway station and summer Highland Games
- Excellent for walking – Ben Cruachan overlooks the village and the glorious Loch Etive is in sight of the house
- Wonderful cycling centre (mountain bike trail guide supplied in the house)
- Two sitting rooms with views across Taynuilt to Loch Etive
- One with with an open fire and the other with recently installed log burning stove
- 2 double rooms with king beds, and 2 twin rooms
- Luxury bathroom with roll-top bath – perfect to unwind in
- 2 further shower / bathrooms
- Kitchen with new electric range cooker
- TV, internet, oil-fired central heating
- Beautiful mature gardens attended to everyThursday at 10am (weather depending)
- Barbecue set supplied for barbecues on the lawn
- Highland cattle sometimes graze in surrounding fields and watch out for the Red Stag that suns himself on the front terrace if he feels the need
- Charming Glen Nant nature reserve is about a mile away
- 13 miles from Oban, seafood capital of Scotland with regular ferries to the Western Isles
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Independent Private Chef available to cater for Special Occasions
- Dog friendly
- Springbank is non-smoking throughout
- House available from 4pm on day of arrival until 9.30am on day of departure
- Deposit 25% of rental price to confirm booking
Please note: Springbank is not suitable for children under the age of 6 years due to the steep slope in some areas. Please supervise all children closely.