We offer a low occupancy discount of 10% for parties of one or two people, outside of peak periods. If you are wanting to get away from it all, and have complete freedom in the peace and tranquility of the beautiful West Coast, then our cottages are for you. Come and relax, unwind and recharge yourself.
Tigh Beg Croft: The most secluded cottage ever! This was the cottage used in the Ring of Brightwater movie. This very special place is situated at the Sea entrance to Loch Feochan and has spectacular views down the Firth of Lorn. Access is by private track of about 1 and half miles or can be accessed by sea. No neighbours, just you, the hills and the sea – the ultimate ‘get away from it all’ location. Go for a stroll in the hills and not meet a soul, watch the sunset, see the otters playing, then take a shower and settle down for the evening in front of the fire!
Tigh Grianach Cottage: This cottage has breathtaking panoramic views over Loch Etive to the stunning mountains around Ben Cruachan. The cottage's light, airy and sunny lounge has a large patio door which faces the loch, allowing you to marvel at the view - which is really one of Argyll's treasures - with access to the loch water's edge for walks and picnics. There are fine local establishments close by for romantic meals or take a trip into Oban with its many seafood restaurants.
Cosy log fires in Tigh Beg Cottage.
The local town – Oban:
- Oban is known as the seafood capital of Scotland, and you’ll find a variety of good restaurants and cafés to suit your tastes.
- Buy your fish fresh from one of the different fishmongers or on the pier itself– just caught!
- There are a number of supermarkets so you can stock up if you prefer to eat in.
- Discover specialist shops from food to gifts.
- Take the ferry to one of the many islands accessible from Oban, including the beautiful Iona, Colonsay and wild Mull.