Feochan Bheag Self Catering Holiday House Oban Argyll
Near Kilmore Oban
Per week from£1,250
Short breaks from£990
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to10
Golf course nearbyYes
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
This wonderful new house has a stunning location within Glen Feochan, close to Oban in Argyll. As you wind your way up the glen on a quiet single track road you can sense the peace, tranquility and landscapes you are about to enjoy. The beautiful panoramic views are best enjoyed from the spacious triple aspect sitting room where you can sit and enjoy a quiet drink by the log fire, whilst watching shadows lengthen across the glen. Large windows and french doors provide an expansive vista across the fields to the river and the beautiful wooded hills beyond.
Designed with an attractive traditional external appearance whilst providing all of the benefits and luxury of a modern country house inside.
Feochan Bheag has 5 good sized bedrooms and with 3 bathrooms, a downstairs WC and plenty of shared space, this is an ideal house for two families.
A particular highlight is the expansive open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room perfect for long evenings entertainment, featuring large double sided wood burning stove.
Comfortably sleeping 10 Feochan Bheag can accommodate a further 2 children on request.
24th August- Reduced to £1,200
Low Occupany Discounts Available
Call us direct on 01631 564 526
- Available from June 2018
- Rural setting in the glen yet minutes from Oban
- Partially accessible property
- Panoramic views of Feochan Glen from triple aspect west facing sitting room
- Large double sided wood burning stove
- Comfortably sleeps 10 across 5 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 - ground floor level access superking/twin with walking access ensuite shower
- Bedroom 2 - 1st floor king with views towards the river
- Bedroom 3 - 1st floor twin
- Bedroom 4 - 1st floor twin
- Bedroom 5- master king with ensuite shower
- Countless beautiful walks direct from the door
- The beautiful Musdale Falls only a 10 minute walk
- Open plan downstairs space
- Ideal for large groups or multigenerational families
- Bright and flexible, incredibly well laid out property
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with free standing breakfast bar, electric Range cooker and American Fridge- freezer with ice maker
- Underfloor heating downstairs. Radiators upstairs and heated towel rails throughout
- Well-appointed patio area, accessed by French Doors - ideal for BBq's and dining Al-fresco.
- Good mobile phone signal, 3G and Free Wi-Fi
- 2 dogs allowed with walks from the door
- Independent Private Chef available to cater for Special Occasions
- Access to river
- Please note- NO Dogs to be taken through field if sheep present
- No smoking/vaping at Feochan Bheag
- House available from 4pm on day of arrival to 10am on departure day.
- Deposit 25% of rental to confirm booking
Feochan Bheag is a partially accessible property accessed via gravel driveway with a hardstanding ramp up to the main door. There is plenty space to allow for a car to drop off at this ramp.
The groundfloor bedroom with walking access ensuite shower and toilet can be either a superking bed or twin.
Shared spaces are easily accessed at groundlevel with no door threshes save for external doors which are no more than 25mm
The open plan kitchen is laid out incredibly well and allows for plenty turning space
For further information please dont hesitate to get in touch on 01631 564 526