Feochan Bheag - Self Catering Holiday House, Oban (10)
Near Kilmore Oban
Per week from£1,250
Short breaks from£990
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to10
Golf course nearbyYes
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
This wonderful house has a stunning location within Glen Feochan, close to Oban in Argyll. As you wind your way up the glen on a quiet single track road you can sense the peace, tranquility and landscapes you are about to enjoy. The beautiful panoramic views are best enjoyed from the spacious triple aspect sitting room where you can sit and enjoy a quiet drink by the log fire, whilst watching shadows lengthen across the glen. Large windows and french doors provide an expansive vista across the fields to the river and the beautiful wooded hills beyond.
Designed with an attractive traditional external appearance whilst providing all of the benefits and luxury of a modern country house inside.
Feochan Bheag has 5 good sized bedrooms and with 3 bathrooms, a downstairs WC and plenty of shared space, this is an ideal house for two families.
A particular highlight is the expansive open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room perfect for a long evening's entertainment, featuring a large double sided wood burning stove.
Comfortably sleeping 10 Feochan Bheag can accommodate a further 2 children on request.
Flexible bookings now available - No deposit required! balance due 14 days before, instead of 30 days - Enquire today!
Short Breaks Available this Winter - enquire today for special price
10% off last week in July - Book Now
One week left in August; 30th August, Dont miss out - Book Now
Low Occupancy Discounts Still Available
New cleaning protocols in place for covid-19 safety
- Rural setting in the glen yet minutes from Oban
- Partially accessible property
- Panoramic views of Feochan Glen from triple aspect west facing the sitting room
- Large double sided wood burning stove
- Comfortably sleeps 10 across 5 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 - ground floor level access super king/twin with walking access ensuite shower
- Bedroom 2 - 1st-floor king with views towards the river
- Bedroom 3 - 1st-floor twin
- Bedroom 4 - 1st-floor twin
- Bedroom 5- master king with ensuite shower
- Countless beautiful walks direct from the door
- The beautiful Musdale Falls only a 10 minute walk
- Open plan downstairs space
- Ideal for large groups or multigenerational families
- Bright and flexible, incredibly well laid out property
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with free-standing breakfast bar, electric Range cooker and American Fridge- freezer with ice maker
- Underfloor heating downstairs. Radiators upstairs and heated towel rails throughout
- Well-appointed patio area, accessed by French Doors - ideal for BBq's and dining Al-fresco.
- Good mobile phone signal, 3G and Free Wi-Fi
- Natural water supply from the surrounding hills*
- *UV filtered & safe to drink, although we recommend anyone with lowered immunity use bottled water for drinking.
- 2 dogs allowed with walks from the door
- Independent Private Chef available to cater for Special Occasions
- Access to river
- Please note- NO Dogs to be taken through the field if sheep present
- No smoking/vaping at Feochan Bheag
- House available from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10 am on departure day.
- Deposit 25% of rental to confirm booking
Feochan Bheag is a partially accessible property accessed via a gravel driveway with a hardstanding ramp up to the main door. There is plenty of space to allow for a car to drop off at this ramp.
The ground floor bedroom with walking access ensuite shower and toilet can be either a super king bed or twin.
All doors are 200mm wide and a photograph of the small step to the downstairs en-suite can be supplied.
Shared spaces are easily accessed at ground level with no door threshes save for external doors which are no more than 25mm
The open plan kitchen is laid out incredibly well and allows for plenty of turning space
For further information please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01631 564 526