Argyll Mansions - Self Catering Apartment Oban (5)
Near Oban, Argyll
Per week from£680
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to5
Golf course nearbyYes
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
Argyll Mansion is an imposing sandstone Victorian building with a prominent waterfront position.
Beautifully presented and spacious, this three bedroom apartment oozes charm and elegance. Sleeping up to five - it is large enough for a family but cosy enough for two. Centrally situated on the third floor of the prestigious, category B listed building. Built between 1905/07, Argyll Mansions has been described as “one of Scotland’s finest tenements” and represents a late work by architect William Leiper, with stunning panoramic views over Oban Bay and the islands beyond of Kerrera, Mull & Lismore.
Everything is on your doorstep at Argyll Mansion - from Oban’s many renowned restaurants in the town and surrounding area to its many curio shops and streets to keep you busy and entertained. There is a two-screen cinema and a leisure center. You might enjoy taking a walk down to the beaches at Ganavan, or a short ferry trip to the Island of Kerrera with its very own Castle, and in summer a Tearoom! Oban is known as the "Seafood Capital of Scotland" with a fishing boat fleet in the bay, an excellent range of seafood restaurants and some fabulous wee fish shops. Oban is known as the “Gateway to the Isles” with its busy Calmac ferry terminal for trips to Mull, Colonsay, Mull, Tiree, Lismore and Barra.
Please note that as the apartment is on the third floor there are a lot of steps up to it and no lift, therefore, the accommodation is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.
10% off this Novemeber & December *- use code M5RNP at booking
**Short Breaks and Low Occupancy Discounts available all year round**
Discounted prices - See Here
Email or call today 07810347842
*subject to availability
*minimum 2 nights for 10% off, excluding xmas & New year*
*only one discount applicable at any one time
The spacious accommodation comprises:
- Three bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 single
- Bathroom – with bath, basin and WC. Electric power shower is over the bath
- Fully fitted kitchen including fridge and freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, dishwasher
- Large spacious lounge with flat screen TV with Freesat and DVD player
- Spacious dining room
- Gas central heating, instant hot water (gas heating and electricity included)
- Beds made up for arrival and towels provided
- Prominent waterfront position
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking close by
- House available from 4pm on day of arrival until 9.30am on day of departure
- Deposit 25% of rental price to confirm booking (currently 15% due to Covid-19)
Not suitable for disabled due to number of stairs to apartment- no lift available