West-end Apartment, Glasgow
Per week from£500
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to4
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
West End Apartment- Glasgow. 81 Sanda Street is a stunning traditional red sandstone luxury apartment set in Glasgow’s vibrant West End, this elegant Victorian Period two-bedroom apartment is located just off Queen Margret drive set in a quiet residential area yet within easy walking distance of Glasgow’s fashionable and historic West End. The West-End is known as a trendy, bohemian part of the city with its stunning architecture” this part of town is home to many students, artisans, and academics.
The west end is the most sought after location in Glasgow with such easy access to Glasgow’s finest museums and galleries including Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Hunterian Museum. The site of the University of Glasgow and Glasgow’s beautiful Botanical Gardens is only a 10-minute walk from the "infamous" Ashton Lane and the main shopping street of Byer’s road with its many bustling boutique shops cafes & restaurants.
As we are situated minutes from the city centre we are ideally suited to business trips as well as family holidays or romantic couple breaks. as well as having fantastic River and canal walks in Kelvingrove park area ideal for guests looking for that holiday feeling while still in the city.
The property consists of two large double bedrooms comfortably sleeping 4. Sanda street is available for rent year-round and is an ideal base for a self-catering holiday in Glasgow with spacious well-appointed lounge, with a large kitchen/diner with all the modern conveniences you will need for a stay in the city. Range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, and tumble dryer, the bathroom is fully tiled with walk-in shower room & bath.
Acquired by west-coast-cottages.co.uk in 2009 and subsequently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard; combines class and quality whilst offering you all you could hope for in terms of comfort, peace, and relaxation.
Check back soon!
- Ground floor Apartment
- Comfortably sleeps 4 in two double bedrooms
- Bright and spacious accommodation, with solid oak hardwood floors throughout and intricate period features with high ceilings, ornate cornicing all rooms are handsomely decorated.
- Spacious comfortable lounge with free-view channels on 40”flat screen TV with DVD player
- Excellently-equipped modern kitchen/diner with kitchen table and 4 seats, range cooker, microwave, dish-washer, coffee maker, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- All beds made up for arrival with quality bed linen & towels provided
- There's a range of tea bags and coffee to start you off. You'll find milk in the fridge when you arrive.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free on-street parking
- Sonas music speaker
- Electric and Gas central heating included
- Sorry - no pets or smoking at Apartment
- Children welcome
- Tesco’s Express local supermarket is a two-minute walk open 6am-11pm, on Queen Margret drive as well as a small shopping parade with many unique cafes ideal for breakfast or snacks during the day.
- The apartment is available from 3pm on the day of arrival to 9.30am on departure day.
- Deposit 25% of rental to confirm booking
Unfortunately, this property is not accessible for wheelchair users