Burnbank Apartment, Self catering Apartment, Oban (4)
Per week from£450
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to4
Golf course nearbyYes
Bathrooms1, Family bathroom
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
*New for Summer 2021*
This welcoming and comfortable coastal apartment is located in the heart of the bonnie highland town of Oban. A lively Victorian town, that is also the “gate way to the isles” its rugged landscape of wild heather moors and mountains fall into the sea. This newly refurbished apartments done out to a high standard enjoys partial sea views over Oban bay and to the Islands of Kerrera and Mull.
This wonderful apartment is well equipped and perfectly situated for exploring Oban and the western isles with plenty of local activities, places to visit with lovely walks, climbing, sailing and much more, this property has everything for a family or couples/singles wanting to either adventure or just simply relax. You will enjoy coming back to a cosy, comfortable apartment to rest your head.
Oban known as the ‘Seafood Capital of Scotland’ it has an abundance of restaurants and cafes within convenient walking distance. From Oban’s bustling harbour, there are daily boat trips to the surrounding islands, where rare birds and wildlife can be spotted. Other interesting places to visit in the vicinity include the castles of Dunollie, Ardmaddy and Dunstaffnage.
The apartment sleeps four comfortably comprising of;
King size bed with a wooden window ledge seating and plenty of storage
1 twin room that comprises of a trundle bed (wheeled bed that is stored under and can be easily pulled out) this room also enjoys the charming views of the Bay towards the islands.
A large bright modern family bathroom with shower over the bath, WC and basin.
A fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave. To wind down it enjoys a cosy living room with an electric coal-effect fire with a smart tv to be able to enjoy your Netflix or Amazon in the evenings.
An additional feature to this wonderful apartment that many dont have is a large garden area at the back that can be enjoyed by all, with space for parking (first come first serve basis) and a bbq for use.
All bedding and towels are supplied
Heating and electricity included
*Please note this apartment is located on the 3rd floor with no lift*
- Two bedrooms: 1 king size, 1 twin
- Bathroom 1 – King size
- Bathroom 2 - Single with trundle
- Family bathroom with bath, shower head, basin, WC,
- Fully fitted kitchen including fridge and freezer, washing machine, microwave
- Very cosy lounge with smart TV (netflix and amazon, using your own account)
- Electric central heating
- Electric effect stove
- Beds made up for arrival and towels provided
- Prominent position with views over to the sea front
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private parking space at the back of the building on a first come first serve basis for the whole building, spaces to the front on the street as well (paid metred)
- Apartment available from 3.30/4pm on day of arrival until 9.30am on day of departure
- Deposit 25% of rental price to confirm booking (currently 15% due to Covid-19)
No lift for this apartment, situated on the 3rd floor. Sorry