Tigh Na Sith, Self catering holiday house, Connel (8)
Per week from£760
Property Quick View
Sleeps Up to8
Golf course nearbyYes
Bathrooms3 spacious bathroom, all walk in showers
Fri/Sat/Mon Changeover AvailableYes
Linen & Towels ProvidedYes
Tigh Na Sith
New for summer 2021 - taking bookings now for August, Dont miss out!!
A beautiful, very spacious self-catering holiday home with a large private garden is a great base for exploring the West Coast of Scotland with family and friends.
Sleeping up to 8 Guests comfortably in 5 bedrooms and with 3 bathrooms, two being ensuite, it has plenty of shared space, this is an ideal house for two families.
Comprising of 3 double bedrooms, two situated on the ground floor and one upstairs with an e-suite. The other two bedrooms are spacious single bed bedrooms, one with an ensuite upstairs and one downstairs sharing a family bathroom with the two doubles.
The living area features a cosy wood-burning stove with comfortable seating to complement this sociable spot with its large open windows to create a bright coastal feel to it. The perfect place to sit down and discuss your discoveries after a day touring the West Coast of Scotland.
Situated only couple hundred yards from the Sea you can take a stroll down to the waterfront in the morning taking in the picturesque views and sunsets of Loch Etive and The majestic Connel Bridge with its magnificent “Falls of Lora” rapids with your morning coffee.
The cottage is only a short drive (5 miles) from the picturesque and bustling harbour town of Oban with its many splendid shops and restaurants to explore, known as the "Seafood Capital of Scotland" with its fishing boats in the bay and the Calmac ferries leaving for the Western Isles.
Connel itself boasts two excellent well-known hotel/restaurants that is great for dining out or just grabbing a drink at and one only a 2min walk from the house – the oyster bar restaurant.
- Comfortably sleeps 8 across 5 bedrooms 2 of which are with en suite upstairs
- Two doubles downstairs and a single, sharing a family walk in shower bathroom
- Great social space.
- Bright and flexible accommodation arranged over two main floors
- Wood burner stove
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dish washer, seated worktop area and washing machine in porch
- Well-appointed patio area with table both to the front and the rear of the house accompanied by chairs and barbeque equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Independent Private Chef available to cater for Special Occasions (please see FAQ page for more info)
- No smoking
- House available from 4pm on day of arrival to 9.30am on departure day.
- Deposit 25% of rental to confirm booking
- Dog friendly, max 2